Looking to make a film?
With over 10 years experience, Mike is well placed to provide individually tailored production solutions. An extensive network of contacts ensures a broad skills base is always available, while the flexibility of a bespoke approach allows client needs to be expertly met within budget.
As a former fixer for international TV crews, an Assistant Director on multi-million pound feature film, and with experience behind the lens in the UK, Italy, New York, Hong Kong and Macau, Mike is well versed in production logistics. A skilled self-shooter, he can equally hand-pick just the right team for your needs.
Whether intended for your website or the silver screen, intelligent use of audio/visual craft is an engaging and arresting tool with an exhilarating roll in 21st century culture. Get in touch to talk about your film.
“Film is incredibly democratic and accessible, it’s probably the best option if you actually want to change the world, not just re-decorate it.”
The Production Process
“The British High Commission congratulates the production team on this fantastic achievement”
- Screening Q&A – The Anna Freud Centre (London, 2012)
- Screening Q&A – The Freud Museum (London, 2012)
- Panelist – MedFest: The National Medical Film Festival (Cardiff, 2012)
- Head of the Jury – APWF Chicago Short Film Festival (2010)
- Guest Speaker – CPD 25, Birkbeck UL (London, 2009)
- Special Guest & Masterclass – Euroshorts Film Festival (Warsaw, 2008)